Christina is a soulful singer with pure voice and an ear for great ballads.
Based out of Birmingham, she can be found performing her acoustic sets around the country with husband, Ben Cook on guitar.
For booking information or for a quote, please use the contact form to let us know what you need for your event.
Christina & Ben
Performing as a duo, Christina & Ben perform a variety of acoustic songs and acoustic arrangements ranging from ballads to rockabilly and even some heavy metal! Already a staple on the Birmingham open mic circuit, we can expect more from the duo in the near future as they continue to explore the musical landscape that makes up their influences.
Christina can bring a fully self-contained performance, complete with PA but she is also happy to collaborate with any other entertainment or setup you may have in place for the least invasive addition to your event.
Here are some of the songs currently in the set list. If you have something particular in mind we can often accommodate requests with a few weeks notice
- Songbird – Christine McVie arr. Eva Cassidy
- Love Me Tender – Elvis arr. Norah Jones
- The First Time (Ever I Saw Your Face) – Roberta Flack arr. Celine Dion
- Ave Maria – Beyonce
- Lucky In Love – Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Blackbird – Rumer (if you’re not familiar with her, imagine a modern Carpenters and a stunning voice)
- Run – Leona Lewis
- Volcano – Damien Rice
- Yours – Ella Henderson
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Golding
- Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
- Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen arr. Alexandra Burke
Remember, full quotes are available on request here, and Christina can almost always accomodate your needs.
As a guide though, because we know you are sick of everybody being so vague:
Expect to spend about £300 for one performance and £400 for 2, assuming you are within around 60miles of Birmingham (which is most of you!)